Monday, January 12, 2009

Memoir

Hey kids - I'm SO sorry this posted so late! I posted earlier today from my classroom but when I just checked the blog, I noticed my earlier post never posted!

Therefore, if you don't finish the assignment, we'll finish it at the beginning of class tomorrow. Also, I took some time to revisit the questions and realized that most of them are really pretty awful. Therefore, I'm substituting the following generic questions to get you thinking:

One of the happiest times in my life was…

One of the saddest times in my life was…

I came to the important realization that…

I realized that I was no longer a child when…

The best birthday present I ever received was…

My favorite holiday is…because…

My favorite place is…

When I was little, I used to...

I was proud of myself for...

I was ashamed of myself for...

I have never been so engrossed in learning as when...

I spent time with someone who was much different from me when…

A time when I decided to do something differently from everyone else around me was...

The person who has had the biggest influence on me is...

An experience that challenged me was...

One of my biggest successes was...

One of my biggest failures was...

I realized that I had a talent for...

The worst thing that has ever happened to me is...

I was in grave danger when…

No comments: