Friday, January 9, 2009

Help Wanted...


Help Wanted...
Originally uploaded by Thewmatt
Hey kids -

I was wondering if any of you could do me a favor. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in reading a few random paragraphs from my novel. I'm interested in your feedback regarding its "readability" - I just want to know if it's easy to read and makes sense to you since you are my target audience.

It's kind of an experiment - I mean, if I'm writing a book for young adults, which you are, I want you to be able to read it with ease and interest.

I'll admit that writing is very enjoyable to me however I don't know if I'm even on the right track in regard to writing to my intended audience. If you're interested in providing me some feedback, please email me and let me know. I'm keeping this project fairly private, so I'm only going to send you a paragraph or two, so it shouldn't be too much work on your part.

Thanks in advance to anyone interested,

Weiss

No comments: