Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BUH BYE


BUH BYE
Originally uploaded by sfgirlbybay
Well kids, it's the end of the road and I must say that although it's been bumpy at times, it's been an great journey and I'm glad I was a part of it!

I wish all of you the best of luck in your senior year and please don't hesitate to stop by B22 if you need anything! Each and every one of you impacted my practice; I've learned from all of you and I hope you've learned from me!

You're an awesome group of kids and despite some combinations that drove me a bit crazy at times, I can honestly say that I genuinely like all of you as individuals. Please continue to work hard to be the best student you can be, the best friend you can be, the best child you can be and most importantly, the best person you can possibly be.

Stay true to yourself and remember that you are the only person in this entire world who can control YOU, so think of it as an honor and act accordingly!

Don't forget to check out the school's summer reading website at www.ebnet.org/summerreading and in addition, stay posted to this blog for the big changes that are right around the corner - as of August 29th, I'll no longer be Ms. Weiss and with my new name will come a new blog!

Stay tuned so you can be the first to bookmark the new site when it's up and running and make sure to check in from time to time as seniors to see what's happening in my world!

I'll miss you!!!

Weiss... soon to be La Pointe. I know, weird.

No comments: