Monday, December 10, 2007

The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult

The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
Review submitted by Deanna Acosta

Right now, I am still reading the book The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. This is the third book that I have read by her and if you read her too, then you know why I keep reading her books! I'm pretty far into the book and so far, much has happened.

I chose to read this book because everyone who has read it told me it was their favorite of her books. I can not wait to finish this book and find out what happens because Picoult is known for her surprise endings!

My predictions for this book are as follows:

1. Jason Underhill will not be guilty of rape.
2. Mr. and Mrs. Stone will get a divorce and Mrs. Stone will go back to Seth (the man she had an affair with, who is one of the students in her college seminar).
3. As for Trixie, well, I think her life is going to take even more of a turn. Her relationship with her father will still stay strong but she will turn completely against her mother. She is never never going to speak to her best friend again, and she might even run away!

There are times in the story when I just can't put the book down - oh wait, that’s every time I read one of her books! I find something new and exciting with each turn of the page that just adds to the problems or “drama” between the characters in the book.

During my day it is hard for me to find time to read but when I am reading a book by Jodi Picoult, I will everything else and read read read!! The Tenth Circle is such an amazing book; I can not wait to finish it. When I'm done, I will be able to tell the ending to those in my class who want to know and I'll be able to discuss it with a few of my friends who have read the book, too. And of course, the day after I finish, I will pick up another book by Jodi Picoult! Hopefully, I will get those books done by the end of the quarter, too.

No comments: